Taking the Lead in Fighting Coronavirus
We at Resortman are dedicated to ensuring the continued good health and well-being of our customers and team members during this Coronovirus-19 mitigation period.
We are following local health and public safety regulations along with Center for Disease Control guidelines while adhering to strict sanitation procedures.
· Following complete cleaning, washing and detailing of our vehicles inside and out, they are parked outdoors to allow for the sun’s UV rays to further disinfect doorhandles, trunk lids, etc.
· The passenger areas of our vehicles are cleaned with disinfectant wipes before and after each trip using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
· We perform temperature checks on every driver at the beginning of each shift.
· Our drivers are using personal protective equipment, including face masks and gloves.
· Drivers are also practicing safe personal distancing.
· As an extra measure, we are removing all materials in the rear seating area such as newspapers, magazines and literature that may be prone to germ retention.
· As is our normal practice, we instruct all employees to seek medical care immediately if they feel ill or running a temperature. Of course, we do not allow any visibly sick employees to report to work.
As always, we are dedicated to providing you with the utmost level of service and safety possible, including a welcome, sanitary environment. We urge you to take the personal precautions necessary to ensure your continued good health as well!
Ralf & Teri Pirozzi - Owners